• A letter in the post can be more effective, because by law, all letters to your MP have to be answered. You can find your MP by entering your postcode into this page. Write to them at
(First name) (Second name) MP
House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA
KEY MPs LIST
• Here are some guidelines on composing letters to parliamentarians.
• You can telephone your MP. Here is a list of MPs and their contact details, where published.
• You can call Parliament and leave a message, guaranteed to get to any parliamentarian, on
020 7219 3000
• Many MPs have pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others. Engage your MP in that way.
• Non-UK photographers should contact British Embassies, Consulates and Trade Offices around the world and urge their professional associations to do the same.
ONCE STARTED, DON’T STOP. KEEP AT THEM. THEY WORK FOR YOU