MPs. The ERRB returns to the Commons on 16 April.
Contact your local MP. Tweet them if you can.
• WriteToThem.com is the quickest and easiest way to write a message to your MP
• Here are some guidelines on composing letters to parliamentarians.
• You can call Parliament and leave a message, guaranteed to get to any parliamentarian, on
020 7219 3000
• Many MPs have pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others. Engage your MP in that way.
• Non-UK photographers should contact British Embassies, Consulates and Trade Offices around the world and urge their professional associations to do the same.
PEERS. The ERRB returns to the Lords on 22nd April.
You can contact and brief any Peer. Key Peers involved so far include:
- Viscount Younger of Leckie, Minister in charge of the ERRB in the Lords, and Junior Business Minister in charge of the Intellectual Property Office
- Lord Clement-Jones, Liberal Democrat lead, ERRB copyright clauses
- Lord Stevenson, Labour lead, ERRB copyright clauses
- Lord Black
- Lord Broers
- Baroness Buscombe
- Lord Grade
- Baroness Hayter
- Lord Howarth of Newport
- Lord Jenkin
- Lord Lucas
- Lord Mackay
- Baroness Morris of Yardley
- Lord Pannick
- Lord Smith of Finsbury
ONCE STARTED, DON’T STOP. KEEP AT THEM. THEY WORK FOR YOU